Definition of the Week (19) – The Enjoyment Body of a Buddha
Jetsün Chokyi Gyaltsen:
Definition of the enjoyment body of a buddha: A final form body endowed with the five certainties.
The five certainties:
1. Certainty of place: Resides only in Ogmin.
2. Certainty of body: Adorned with all the marks and signs.
3. Certainty of speech: Teaches only the Mahayana dharma.
4. Certainty of retinue: Surrounded only by superior bodhisattvas.
5. Certainty of time: Remains until the end of cyclic existence.